Saturday, 1 November 2008

Greetings from the city of Boris Johnson

Hiya everyone! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share in your families blog. I will try my best to keep of abreast of developments here.

Wan Shin has been with us for a few days of her mid-term and its been very nice. The kids are also off from school so gives opportunity to get out and do anything that comes to mind. Funnily enough they did not go out much! The weather has been a bit cold brrrr....

Edda, all the best for your move to California. The land of turkeys, avocado's, rodeo's and of course our favorite muscle man - Arnie! I am sure you will like it there. Hope it goes all well for your and Chris.

Well Biaw, well done! Muscle after muscle you are building your career quite nicely. We are very happy for you and hope that you continue to grow successful and happy!

I will stop here for now. Take care all.

0 comments: