Saturday, 1 November 2008

Here And Now In Australia

Hey wat's up? Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.

Hm, it's been a long time for us to start this column. Try to use d Scanner just now but failed, GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Will try again next time. Biaw, I know u r going 2 say something about this, well, what to do, handicap in computer ba.

I really enjoy everybody's blog and got very very jealous bcoz i don't know how to use the bloody scanner. Oops, paiseh la.

Luv to you all from Moi. >_<. Have a nice day to all of you and lots lots lots of luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv to Pa and Ma, ok. :p ******************************************************************** G'day----lol. Wat up people, srry that me n my mum weren't able 2 do the blog 4 so long. The stupid idiotic scanner is not working WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! So i guess i can't put up all the awesome pics. :'( I miss the food in Brunei heaps. I can't wait 2 taste more of Ah Ma's Food. Oh well I'm learning how 2 cook from my mum. At least she has some Brunei taste in her food. Her food reminds me of Brunei 2 much!!!!!!! N most importantly, I miss my Godbrother and my Godmother (Liang n Biaw yi) n of course Ah Kong n Ah Ma. Peace and luv 2 u all!!!!!!!
Ah Teck :-D!!!



# Finally, after few trials, managed to work the scanner but the pics are not clear, need more time to perfect. hehehehehehe.

Some pics:
-------------

1.Uhh, I'm cold

2.Wonder what Biaw n Derek are talking about????????

3. Sleepy Heads


4.Who is this sexy lady lol!!!!!



5. Cunning little boy-what is he up to????????????




6. Yes, I was high the night.....Don't come near me lol




0 comments: