skip to main | skip to sidebar

Cheng Teck & Family

Life story of a chinese family living in Kg Air and beyond..

Thursday, 16 October 2008

I miss you

I miss my sister.. and her siao liaming..




Free Graphics - MySpace/Xanga/Friendster

Posted by Ang at 01:12  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family Blogs

  • Guan (HY)
  • Wan Shin
  • Biaw

ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (1)
    • ► March (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (23)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (8)
    • ▼ October (13)
      • My Job
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH MA!!!
      • random photos
      • Yian Ling's Pictures
      • childhood memories (yian ling's post)
      • Edda's entry
      • So Nice
      • TauKe Niu Birthday's
      • I miss you
      • What is Osmanthus?
      • Pictures of the lau tauke niu
      • Recent pictures of old tauke
      • Why Osmanthus??

Contributors

  • Ang
  • BB
  • Edda
  • Guan
  • Jav8
  • SephXIII
  • Wan Shin
  • lingy ang
  • mantou