Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Yian Ling's Pictures

Ling you're so CUTE back then!!! Now also very cute bah, but now more prettier.. he he he

How old were you when the whole family moved up from Kg Air?? You looked so sweet with your short tomboy hair and big skirts.. Yah i remember your red fluffy skirt ah kong gave you. I remember he went shopping and bought you a new skirt for some functions at home. If i am not mistaken it was for Moi's wedding at home??

I wonder how much of Kg Air do you and your brother remember??

When you were small, do you know that you were quite stubborn?? I am sure now also bah huh?? But you were so adorable especially when you were small your eyes were like ah kong, one big one small :) The eyes were so obvious that we all thought you looked so mich like ah kong..

I have more pictures of yours when you were small, will post it up soon..

P.S. are you sure it was you i was holding?? Looks more like your brother le?? and don't forget to STUDY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOUR A LEVEL..

If you are free later on (= after your A level) can you write a post about what you are doing as edda suggested?? tell your siblings too.. thanks

Biaw

0 comments: