Friday, 31 October 2008

My Job

Hello all sorry for no updates for so long..

I have a job!! I have been appointed as the logistic manager for the upcoming Heart of Borneo expedition in Brunei. I will be in charge of organising and coordinating the logistic part of the expedition e.g. getting tickets for foreign scientists, transportation to the place etc. And i will of course be working on my own PhD as well. This is a great opportunity for me as this job wil be directly relevant to my future career. Really looking forward to that..

Another exicting news is my future career is confirmed as soon as i finish my PhD at the end of next year.. i am so lucky to have so many important people to look after me.. all God's help..

Was asking ah liang to go shower just now and how he is so lazy to go mandi.. and ah bu said when i was small i was even worse than that!! as if i don't know.. when i was small, ah bu had to drag me to go shower and i could still remember how she used to wash my hair and pour cold water all over my face.. I hate SHOWER!!!!

Tomorrow we are celebrating ah bu's birthday at home.. so will order food from thiam hock.. girl your mum asked me to sms you and ask what you want to eat.. so cruel ah her.. he he he

0 comments: